Tour of the flavors of Parma with lunch at the Castle
A tour to discover the most famous typical products of the Emilia Romagna Region:
Parmigiano Reggiano, Parma Ham, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (ABT) and Culatello, some of the best products in Italy.
Our tour includes a visit to three factories producing Parmesan, Prosciutto and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and lunch in the beautiful Castle of Torrechiara.
The visit begins at 9.00 am at the dairy when the cheese producers begin to pull the product out of the milk tanks. The visit ends with a tasting of different aged cheeses. Visit to a Parma Ham producer with tasting.
Lunch menu at the Torrechiara castle:
Parma Ham PDO, aged 24 months, ‘Coppa’; Traditional Felino Salami, all served with the traditional ‘Torta fritta’
24 months Parmesan cheese served with drops of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Tagliolini: typical homemade pasta with culatello and asparagus
Homemade cakes, wine, water and coffee.
The price includes:
– Entrance and personal guide at your disposal for the duration of the tour;
– Parmesan cheese tasting at the dairy;
– Tasting of Balsamic Vinegar with different levels of aging;
– Appetizer with ham and other meats, accompanied by two glasses of wine from local productions;
– Lunch at the Torrechiara Castle.
The lowest price is calculated based on a group of 8 people.
On request: private driver available for the duration of the tour.